Action Bunnies Action Bunnies

Original? No, Hilarious? CUSS YEA!!

As unoriginal as this collection of shorts was, as they much reminded me of the asdf movies, this was still very funny in it's own right. Besides these days anything you do can be referenced to anything if a little cuss trys hard enough.

--Orange-- --Orange--

SUperb storytelling

I greatly enjoy your story telling, especially through your music, mood, and art. Not a single line of dialogue was ever brought into this animation, and yet the message came through with flying colors. (no pun intended).

Bill Timbers Workshop Bill Timbers Workshop

Comedy at it's best

SImply hilarious my friend, I especially love the end when he just instantly colapses. The movement could use a little tweak here and there, but knowing the time constraint you had, I'd say you did fairly well.

Dj Flesh - Torrent Dj Flesh - Torrent

EARGASM!

This ambience is beautiful, and has the best of both power, and calmness. I have no idea why it hasn't been listened to more. You have some real talent, and even if audio isn't your thing I'l say the cliche line anyway. KEEP IT UP!

video game song idea video game song idea

Needs a little more

While the overall feel of this ambience is great for a game environment, It seems a bit cliche to me. That or I could just have an over exposure to music with similairities to this piece. I do like it, just wish it had a little more to it.

DreamDance 16 DreamDance 16

Beautiful composition

Has that ambient vibe I look for. But on top of that the song doesn't stay stale, and fluidly moves around variations of the basic vibe.