Dj Flesh - Torrent Dj Flesh - Torrent

EARGASM!

This ambience is beautiful, and has the best of both power, and calmness. I have no idea why it hasn't been listened to more. You have some real talent, and even if audio isn't your thing I'l say the cliche line anyway. KEEP IT UP!

video game song idea video game song idea

Needs a little more

While the overall feel of this ambience is great for a game environment, It seems a bit cliche to me. That or I could just have an over exposure to music with similairities to this piece. I do like it, just wish it had a little more to it.

DreamDance 16 DreamDance 16

Beautiful composition

Has that ambient vibe I look for. But on top of that the song doesn't stay stale, and fluidly moves around variations of the basic vibe.

Ambient Wasteland 1 Ambient Wasteland 1

Piano PAIN

The piano in this tune seems so out of place. And that's mostly because it doesn't blend well. It stands off in you face while the rest of the song plays nicely in the background. I'd suggest adding some reverb to the piano, and lowering it's volume to make it more bearable.

Cosmic Beat Cosmic Beat

Minimalistic

It's not the best I've heard, but it's a decent attempt. By itself it only holds as more of a harmony than the actual source of a song. Blending it with other elements would serve to help beef up this tune.

Visual Friends Visual Friends

Like it But

I could go without the woman talking in the background. But for a second submission, it's not bad.

HW - Deceitful Charisma HW - Deceitful Charisma

Chillin' beat

I like the spine tingle I get from this song, it's perfect for a dubstep. The only reason for me not full scoring this is it gets a bit repetetive, but then again that may have been what you going for. who am I to say, either way, great job.

haywirehaywire responds:

like your review, thanks bro.